About CBEC Institution
- This Institution was established in 2008 July 1st at Azhigiyapandi Puram by Pastor. Dr.Poomani. Gradually, From there, It was moved to Nagercoil.
- Our Institution has several branches around our District. Currently, Our Institution Head Office is at Kamaraj Buildings, Municipal Shopping Complex, Anna Bus Stand, Nagercoil - 1.
- In 2008,Our Institution was running under the tittle "Lebanon Spoken English Institute" (Run by Lebanon Educational and Charitable Trust - Reg No: 1325/08)
- In 2014 on our Institution name turned into "CBEC - Communicative Business English Center."
- CBEC is running under the Lebanon Educational and Charitable Trust.
- CBEC has Trade Mark Registration and ISO 9001 - 2015 Certification.
- CBEC has International Standard Training Syllabus and Trainers.
- It has International Faculty visit too.